Peggy Gallagher, a CCIM Member (Certified Commercial Investment Member) is committed to being your real estate partner and employing best practices that help you meet your strategic goals.
What the CCIM designation means to you is that I have “completed a process that ensures proficiency not only in theory but in practice. The curriculum covers ethics, interest-based negotiation, financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis and investment analysis for commercial real estate.”
As a tenant representative, a licensed real estate professional who represents only you, the user of commercial real estate, I have almost two decades of experience in the sale and leasing of office and industrial properties. My organization, PGCRE is experienced working with organizations of three employees to nationals and multi-nationals employing thousands. In turn, your office space needs can be as small as 800 square feet to more than 50,000 square feet. Ultimately the goal is the same for my organization: to add value by working for and with the client to ensure that your needs are not only met but exceeded.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from LaSalle University
• Real Estate Sales License in the state of Pennsylvania, 1983
• Real Estate Broker’s License in the state of Pennsylvania, 1993
• Real Estate Sales License in the state of New Jersey,1978
• Real Estate Broker’s License in the state of New Jersey, 1999
• CCIM Designation, 1994
I am certified as a WBE by the WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) an organization founded in 1997 that certifies businesses owned, operated and controlled by women.
PGCRE is the Philadelphia Affiliate of ITRA GLOBAL, which stands for International Tenant Representative Alliance and is an organization of real estate professionals specializing in representing tenants and buyers in over 80 major markets around the globe. It is one of the largest organizations dedicated to representing only the tenants and buyers of commercial real estate in the World providing a partnership platform to provide representation to Business that need locations beyond the Philadelphia region either in the United Sates, or Internationally.
Other Affiliations and Memberships
• National Association of Realtors
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
• CCIM Institute (Certified Commercial Investment Designation and Network)
• Suburban West Realtors Association
• Montgomery County Development Corporation
• CREW Network (National Network of Commercial Real Estate Women)
• Commercial Real Estate Women – Philadelphia, Inc.
• As a WBE (Women Business Enterprise) we participate in WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) events and are certified as a WBE by WBENC
• ITRA Global (International Tenant Representative Alliance)