June 20, 2013 – PG Commercial Real Estate hosted the Panel Discussion: Trends & Tips to Reduce Cost of a Corporation’s Real Estate Decision
This event was a panel discussion on the current trends happening in the workplace when it comes to real estate, office use, space planning and leasing/buying commercial real estate. The trends are not only productive but also have financial benefits. Our panelist collectively have over 75 years of experience in the commercial real estate space and are anxious share their expertise with you.
Attendees will learn:
- Latest Trends in Local Commercial Real Estate (Montgomery County)
- Interior Space Planning Trends to Increase Efficiency and Productivity
- Cost Benefits to Space Planning your Office layout
MEET OUR PANELISTS:
- Debra Breslow, Director of Interiors at Meyer Design, Inc.
- Phil Burkett AIA LEED AP, Project Manager at Meyer Design, Inc.
- Paul Thompson, AIA, LEED AP, CPHC Principal at IEI Architects, Inc.
- Jennifer Nilsen, Principal at IEI Group Laura Blau, LEED BD&C, Principal, Certified Passive House Consultant at BluPath
- Peggy Gallagher, PG Commercial Real Estate, Inc. (MODERATOR)
Panel Sound Bites: